Final Expense Planning
A Worthwhile Experience
There are many emotional as well as financial benefits with a pre-planned and pre-paid funeral. A funeral is one of the most personal and emotional events your family will ever share. A family discussion of funeral planning, although sensitive, can be a very worthwhile experience for you and the ones you love.
Emotional and Financial Benefits
We believe pre-planning is a smart decision for everyone regardless of age. Some of the benefits of advanced funeral planning include:
• Alleviating the difficulties of decision making in a time of grief
• Guaranteed prices: the cost of your funeral won’t be affected by inflation
• Surviving family members are not left with the expense
• Minimized confusion and anxiety for your surviving family members
• Prevention of emotional over-spending
Utah Senior Planning retains family counselors with more than 20 years of experience in final expense planning who are available to answer any questions you may have about making final arrangements. By working with a trained and licensed pre-needs agent, you’ll gain an understanding of the many decisions that need to be made surrounding your or a loved one’s passing.
© 2015 Utah Senior Planning