3 Simple Senior Planning Steps:
SPEAK WITH YOUR LOCAL CARE ADVISOR
A move to an independent living, assisted living, or skilled nursing community doesn’t have to be emotionally taxing or cause distress to your family.
A care advisor will assess:
- Care Needs
- Benefits Entitlement / Eligibility
EligibilityThis assessment will allow your care advisor to recommend and provide information on senior living options that match your wishes.
Why Utah Senior Planning?
Our team of advisors regularly check on clients in communities throughout thestate, oftentimes on a weekly basis. We have first-hand experience in resolving issues with those in facility management and assuring our clients receive the highest quality of service.
Call us today and speak with an experienced care advisor to help guide you through this complex process.
CHOOSE COMMUNITIES TO VISIT
- After you’ve had a chance to review the information and ask questions, your care advisor will schedule tours at the communities you’d like to visit.
- It’s not uncommon for high-demand communities to be full and assign you to a wait list. It’s vital to tour early, before the situation becomes a crisis, so you have an idea what you like and what’s available.
- If you desire, your advisor may accompany you on the tour and help you get the answers you need to feel comfortable making a final decision.
You Should Know:
- There are over 100 assisted living communities and more than 90 skilled nursing facilities along the Wasatch Front.
- A higher level of care may be needed as health needs change.
- Choosing the right community right from the outset will help prevent the need to make these difficult decisions again.
- Our complimentary financial andbenefits entitlement analysis may indicate that your loved one may be able, or in fact, NEED to incur a higher monthlycare expense.
TRANSITION TO YOUR NEW HOME
Before you move in, your advisor canhelp negotiate the following aspects of your contract (at no cost to you):
- Level of care
- Future rate increases
- Amenities offered / included
- Move-in specials
- Community Fees / Deposits
- Applicable charges if you are in the hospital or leave temporarily
- Acceptance of benefit programslike New Choices Waiver and VA Aidand Attendance
Utah Senior Planning’s placement service is free-of-charge and assures your loved one feels comfortable in their new environment.
Planning for the future:
Utah Senior Planning is a one stop shop providing the following services relating to long term care:
- Reducing taxes
- Improving cash flow
- Preserving assets
- Qualifying for benefit programs(VA and Medicaid)
- Insurance/Medical Bills6.Estate Planning (Wills/Trusts)
Contact Us Today for a Free Consultation!
801-546-9556, 1330 Flint Meadow Drive Kaysville, UT 84037, utahseniorplanning.com