Estate Planning Services in Utah
The Importance of working with an Estate Planning Attorney
According to a Forbes report, almost 50 percent of Americans do not have the essential estate planning documents they need. One reason behind this statistic is that people may not realize the benefits of having a trust, healthcare directive, or will. Finding the right estate-planning attorney in Davis County is important. An estate-planning attorney can help you and your family with any questions you might have regarding the importance of setting up and protecting your estate.
Additionally, when you work with a Utah estate attorney you can expect:
• Clear and Accurate Documents –The estate-planning attorney will make sure the documents clearly and accurately communicate your wishes.
• Protection for Your Finances and Health – Specific estate documents, such as the healthcare directive, let you designate a trusted individual to take care of your healthcare and financial decisions on your behalf.
• Avoid Problems Down the Line – The careful drafting of the estate documents will help avoid potential problems down the road.
Utah Probate can be incredibly difficult to navigate. At a time of loss, you want your loved ones to avoid these pitfalls and focus on the good times. Hiring a trustworthy estate attorney can help prevent the pains and struggles so many families go through at the time of loss.
You’ve worked hard to help your family get where it is today, Finding an estate planning attorney dedicated to helping you with your goals in mind is crucial to your family’s future.
Your family and situation are unique. Every estate plan must be built to meet the needs of the individual client. Whether you decide upon a will or a trust, we can help you navigate Utah’s laws and ensure your family is taken care of and your wishes are respected.
An estate plan can and should be Implemented with all of your goals in mind. Every family is different and the specifics of each estate plan should be plan is a necessary but often overlooked step. Call today for a free consult.
Many Clients Ask:
- What is probate?
- What is the difference between a Will and a Trust?
- How can I make decisions about my end-of-life care?
- What is the difference between a Power of Attorney and a Guardian/Conservator?
- How can I be sure my kids get my house?
- Is there an estate or inheritance tax?
- Can I protect my assets from long-term healthcare costs?
Utah Senior Planning offers a wide range of estate planning services from the most simple of estates to those with more complexity. Our attorneys deal with issues relating to Medicaid, Veterans Benefits, and special needs children on a daily basis, giving them the knowledge to plan for many unique circumstances. Additionally, Utah Senior Planning’s team of financial advisers and tax professionals add an extra layer of expertise and experience.
Contact us for free consultation and benefit from the peace of mind of knowing that your affairs are in order.